Wednesday, January 14, 2009

TEGAMI

Today my childhood friend went back to Tokyo.
She mailed me in this morning....

Sha said,
"I want to hear the song TEGAMI which was composed by Angela Aki...because I met you.I remembered the memory that we were junior high school student.This lyric recalled me the good memory with you."

We used to participate in chorus club at the junior high school...and we entered chorus competition many times.
This song TEGAMI was subject song of the NHK chorus competition last year.
I've never known this song's lyrics until she mailed me.
So I listened carefully to this song today...

After listening, I shed a few tears...
Because my heart was filled with our good memories...

2 comments:

  1. I like this song, Tess. Now, i know why you cried after you listened to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes,This lyric is so touching...I love it!

    ReplyDelete