Thursday, January 15, 2009

overworking...?

I've faced a serious problem recently...
I'm not interented in nursing work...it's a predicament!

I was determined to be a nurse when I was 3or4 years old.
My mom used to go to hospital...she'd been a renal disease,so she had to take a treatment once or twice a month.
I always went to hospital with my mom.
And then I longed to work as a nurse...

Now I'm working as a nurse in the hospital...but I'm disappointed in my work.
I like to take care of patients...it's true.
But there are many reasons that retard my motivation.
Currently I've spent a lot of times to manage my work.
My acquaintance always says that you're hardworking.
To tell the truth, I don't want to work any more...because I'm so tired.
...But I have to work.
I have no confidence to say that I can't do it!

I want to espace from my work...Am I a big baby...?

3 comments:

  1. big baby?...hehehe...
    i think you only need some rest...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi tess,
    Rose here from one on one.
    Just take some time to rest and think of your health.^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lot,
    Yes,I'm leaving my work soon...so I'll take some rest...in cebu:)

    rose,
    Hi rose!...Thank you for your visiting!
    I'll manage my time to take a rest.

    ReplyDelete