Monday, January 26, 2009

Going to TOKYO!

I'm going to TOKYO day after tomorrow.
Because I'll attend the conference and give a presentation.
I'm preparing for presentation everyday...

I'm working as a nurse...so I always work at the hospital.
But sometimes we're given an opportunity to attend a conference...it's lucky, but so hard work!
The conference which is named JSCRT is held in TOKYO this year.

My title is "lack of understanding about lifestyle-related disease after kidney transplant operation".
Most of the patients after the kidney transplant operation don't recognize an importance of preventing lifestyle-related disease.
Nowadays the medicine...which is called immunosuppressant has been getting better so much!
So the patient's survival rate is also getting higher level.
But an immunosuppressant has a side effect.. it improves lifestyle-related disease like as hypertension,hyperlipemia and diabetes...
So the patients have a risk to lose their health and even life because of them.
It's a serious problem...
So they have to review the importance of preventing lifestyle-related disease and do prevent it!

We surveyed the current status of the patients and derived the best way for the patients to get across the importance of preventing lifestyle-related disease.

...To tell the truth, it's difficult..I think so.
Probably it's also difficult to prevent the lifestyle-related disease for most of healthy people except the patients!

Anyway I'm going to TOKYO!
I'm going to TOKYO DISNEY LAND soon after the conference...hehe.

1 comment:

  1. Tokyo Disneyland? wow! I envy you, Tess! Anyway, Happy Trip! Good luck! Take care!

    On the other hand, your grammar has improved a lot. In this blog entry, you only have mistakes in using the ARTICLES. You've forgotten to put articles ( a, the) in some of your sentences.

    Nevertheless, i still say that this entry is great in that it's very informative and educational.

    ReplyDelete