Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy new year!

Greetings for the new year!

Today I went to Atsuta Jingu(Atsuta Shrine) with my colleagues.
It was so crowded...
I always wonder where have people sprung from when I came hatsumoude(hatsumoude means new year's visit to a shrine).

This year will be my turning point.
Because I'll quit the hospital where I'm working...and I'll move other hospital.
I have to set my future vision.

To tell the truth, my vision is cloudily now...
I have to choose my pathway.
But I believe my road will run to the bright future!

I hope this year will be great and wonderful year for everyone!!

2 comments:

  1. it's good to be optimistic, Tess. So, stay with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lotlot,
    Yes...I believe my life is wonderful!
    I'll be an optimist..hehe

    ReplyDelete