Sunday, January 4, 2009

I'm not lonely.

Today I went to my teacher's house with my childhood friend.
He was the teacher when I was a junior high school student.

Recently I've been worried a lot of things...e.g.human relations at my office,my family's relationship...So I'm not willing to go out nowadays.Because I'm easy to cry if I remembered these things.

In my parents' house,there're 4 people...my mom,dad,granma and grampa.
My granma is sinile old woman...so she can't do everything by herself.
She needs someone's help if she want to eat,take a bath and even walk...
My father is always irritable with her.He avoid to talk with and swear her...They're real mother and child...What's happend?Why?
My family have a custom that all my family eat dinner together delightfully at every last day of the year...but the day of last year,we didn't have a fun...I was shocked..

I love my family...but I hate this relationship!
At first I planned to go my parents' house during my 2 days day-off.
But I canceled my plan...because I'm so sad at this situation...

Anyway, when I ate lunch with my teacher,his wife and my friend,suddenly he said.
"Tess,I can't see your aura...when you're younger, you have a great aura...what's happend?"
I'm so surprised..and then I cried.I talked to him all of my problems.
And he said,"Now you're in a bottom of your life...so you can't dive more. You can only rise to top of life!"
He saved my wounded mind.

My problems are not solved at all...but I 've gotten a courage to face my problems.

There are no problems which you can't solve...it's a trial for your development.
I believe this word...

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry, Tess. Everything will be fine between your dad and your grandma.

    Meanwhile, think of a good way to let their relationship with each other go back to normal.

    I believe that you can help remove the barrier between them. Make yourself a BRIDGE to both of them.

    Good luck, Tess!..You can do it.

    ReplyDelete