Sunday, January 4, 2009

solved one problem.

...I've just received a calling from my mom.
She said "Why didn't you come home?"
My mom always take care of granma.

I told her honestly that I was worried and sad about my dad and granma.
She said,"Your dad doesn't hate your granma...probably he like her.But he can't express well his kindness to granma.And granma doesn't worry about it.You know,now she's an opportunist..haha.If you want to get along with dad and granma, you should come home.If you're not home,probably our family relationship will be broken!!"

...My mom is great.I'm sorry...
I'll go home next my day-off...

2 comments:

  1. Great!
    Going home is one good move in solving the problem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lotlot,
    Thank you for your advice.
    I went home 2 days ago...then all of my family welcomed me!
    It was so tight schedule...but I had a fun with my family.
    I love my family...it's never-changing fact!

    ReplyDelete