Tuesday, May 19, 2009

new job

I resigned the hospital that I worked for five years this march.
Now I'm not a full-time worker...but I started a part-time job last week until I leave Japan on this June.

Now I'm working as a part-time nurse at a nursing home,a company where produces a physical check up and more...
I'd ever been working at only the hospital...so it's a new experience for me.

I'm a temp staff from a temporary employment agency...so I have to go to a different place every time...I feel a big stress every time:(
But I can get a lot of merit than demerit through my part-timr job.
I can catch a glimpse of many field of nursing care!!

...and I'm going to work as a nurse during my stay in cebu.
It's so good opportunity!
but I'm worried that I can work as a nurse in a foreign country...though just do it!

About 3weeks later my departure date is coming...

2 comments:

  1. Tess, this entry of yours has lapses in grammar and spelling,why?
    ...
    I know you. You're very good in English. so, what happened?... You have a plan to work as a nurse abroad, so keep studying English.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lot,
    Thank you for your advice...I didn't notice my mistake...I'll practice more!

    ReplyDelete