Wednesday, July 1, 2009

it's unforgettable!


I went to Cebu from June 7th to 27th..for 3weeks.
At first, I planed to learn English and work as a volunteer in Cebu.
But...I had a fracture 2 days later after I arrived cebu!! that's terrible...

I had to walk on the crutches...it's so inconvenient.
But everybody took care of me and assisted me.
So I was able to spend everyday very comfortable.
Thank you for everyone!!
I'll never forget your kindness!!

I like cebu..Philippines.
In Japan most of families are small.
There are a few kids in each family...like as me.I have no siblings.
and my relatives also have not many siblings.
But in Philippines most of families are big families!
I had a chance to eat dinner together with many kids.
Usually in Japan I have no chance to play with kids..because I have no siblings,therfore I have no niece and nephew..and most of my friends didn't get married or have no kids.
When I was young,I wasn't good at taking care of kids.
Because I didn't know how to play with kids...

But now I like kids!

My foot isn't healed...both the wound and the bone.
So I have to take an antibiotics.
I hope it'll get well soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment