Monday, May 4, 2009

London...it's a wonderful place!


I went to London from April 6th to 21th.
My former colleague lives in London..so I stayed at her room during my trip.

In London...everything is fashionable and attractive!
The building is wonderful...and people are also.

I have an impressive memory...
In London, young girls wear a colorful,fashionable and sexy clothes.
They wear the clothes that they want to wear.
For example,a chabby girl wears a cute mini skirt...but it suits her so much.
I think she has a confidence to show herself.
And she is good at showing herself.

When I buy a clothes,I always choose a conservative one.
Because I fear an eyes from friends,family...and even passers.
But at this point, I think it's bit boring...

I have more self confidence!
I want to do the things what only I can do.

I've just decided to wear mini skirt since today!
........no kidding.

3 comments:

  1. Hello,Tessy! This is Hiroko. I met you at Shin's party. I had a very good time talking with you.

    London is a fabulous place for me,too. Even though it is a big city, it coexists with nature. And,people can be their natural self there. I want to go there again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,hiroko!
    Welcome to my blog and thank you for leaving your comment!
    I also had a nice time with you:)

    I fell in love with London...
    I want to go back there soon...

    ReplyDelete
  3. all i can say is, BE FASHIONABLE, Tess! Wear what you love to wear.
    ...
    It's good to hear that you gained confidence in your trip to London.
    ...
    BTW, just ring me when I'm online. See you in Cebu soon. I miss you!

    ReplyDelete