Saturday, May 2, 2009

Brandnew-J

I quit the hospital 2months ago...and now I have no work!
It's so terrible,
But I spend good life everyday.

I don't have enough money, but I have a lot of time.
So I always enjoy "slow life"...

Recenly I've not used a car...I try to walk to go everywhere.
And I like to walk around a park near my house.
When I take a walk, I found new things every time!

And I have a lot of time to listen music...

I often listen to the internet radio "Brandnew-J".
This program was offered by J-WAVE radio station in Japan.
I like this program...I can find a great new music through this program!

Please check J-WAVE!
http://www.j-wavemusic.com/

2 comments:

  1. Speaking of music…
    There is service that listen to music free for yahoo premium member.
    I listen to 奏 of スキマスイッチover and over again. Because I like it.
    But I listened too much. Recently I got tired of it…

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,Yuka!How are you?
    Thank you for leaving your comment.
    I also like 奏...especially I like its lyric...
    Please tell me your any other recommendation...thanks!

    ReplyDelete