Monday, February 9, 2009

NO NATTO,NO LIFE!


I'm going to move this month.
So I'm packing my household goods.
I've been in my dorm for about 5years!
So there are so many goods in my room...

Recently I haven't bought any groceries..because I'll move.
But I have one necessary...it's a Japanese food NATTO!
I love a NATTO sooooooooo much!
...If there was no NATTO in the world,I coudn't live probably!
I'm NATTOholic.
there was no NATTO in my refrigerator today...so I decided to buy a NATTO.

I'm going abroad after I quit my work...I'm excited but worried.
Because I can't eat NATTO everyday!
...hmmm, it's a predicament!

3 comments:

  1. NATTOholic?..nyahahaha...you're so inventive, Tess!

    I wish to eat Natto one day...hehe..it seems delicious because you can't live without it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. NATTO is so delicious and healthy food.
    Please try it;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It’s a predicament!!
    I know that you love NATTO!
    Me too. But when I eat it ,I add NAMETAKE.
    When you eat it,it only.Perhaps you’re made of NATTO.
    Your thought for it is very very very big!!
    However it’a all right.While you’re not Japan, I’ll eat to a share of Tess.
    With all the love.By YUKA.

    ReplyDelete